Our trusted owner Aldrin van Zijl recently assisted in the restoration of this beautiful 1957 MGA Roadster. Technical know how is Aldrin’s specialty and he and his staff put the same level of care and passion into every vehicle that enters our workshop.
Finding the right parts at the right price while being able to offer only the highest levels of service for your vehicle is what we pride ourselves on. This project was merely Aldrin assisting in what could be considered a complex project, but for Unlimited Auto & Precision, it’s just another day in the workshop.
“Thanks so much to the brilliant Aldrin van Zijl for his time and incredible expertise in getting her running and driving like new… and so much more.” mentioned a very happy owner.
Feast your eyes on this beauty for a short while. We certainly did!
- MG MGA, model year 1957
- 2-door roadster body type
- RWD (rear- wheel drive), manual 4-speed gearbox
- petrol (gasoline) engine with displacement: 1489 cm3 / 90.9 cui, advertised power: 53.7 kW / 72 hp / 73 PS ( max ), torque: 105 Nm / 77 lb-ft
- characteristic dimensions: outside length: 3962 mm / 156 in, width: 1454 mm / 57.25 in, wheelbase: 2388 mm / 94 in
- reference weights: estimated curb weight: 930 kg / 2050 lbs
- how fast is this car ? top speed: 150 km/h (93 mph) (declared by factory);
- accelerations: 0- 60 mph 14.6 s; 0- 100 km/h 15.7 s (simulation ©automobile-catalog.com); 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 19.8 s (simulation ©automobile-catalog.com)
- fuel consumption and mileage: average estimated by a-c: 11.3 l/100km / 25.1 mpg (imp.) / 20.9 mpg (U.S.) / 8.9 km/l
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Your Automotive Repair & Maintenance Service Specialist